Pages

NEW IN : MAKE UP

Sunday, June 01, 2014


Hey Guyyysss! Yes, i havent been in there for a long time and i am not actually an active Blogger but i promise i!ll. I finished my exams. THANK GOD they gone so so so good! The summer holiday is coming so i am gonna be more alive! ;) Yesterday, my momma, me and my lil sister went to some shopping of new make up things. I bought so many products, i gonna share some of them with you. Sooo here we go!



Gosh! I have an obession with cranberryish colored lipstick. I found the it, it is gonna give you perfect vampy make up look. And Rosetto is matte.
Rimmel London - Lasting finish by Kate Lipstick / Rosetto 107


THE. PERFECT. RED. 
Maybeline - Color Sensational Lipstick / Fatal Red 530


I use so many different brands for my nails but i decided they are the best ones. 
Pastel - Nail Polish / right to the left - 28 38 85 142 144 & 43


I love metallic eyeshadows! I used Maybeline, Rimmel etc. but my choice is them. 
Essence - Metal Glam Eye Shadow / right to the left - Coffee to glow  Golden up!  Miss tangerine 


I always prefer eyeliner pen, i think its too easy to do. It's very long very black!
Essence - Super Fine Eyeliner / Deep Black 01

   XOX B

No comments :

Post a Comment