Pages

Halloween 2016 | Cadılar Bayramı 2016

Monday, October 31, 2016



Hey there! Hopefully you remembered that it's Halloween today, haha! 
Merhaba! Umarım bugünün Cadılar Bayramı olduğunu unutmamışsınızdır, haha!


I was so so so excited about it actually. I don't know If you can tell or not by looking at the photos on top that I'm a witch this year! Yeah, I know, such a classic... I had 3 options at first; The Vampire Diaries kinda Vampire, Glamorous Fortune Teller and Modern Witch. With a help from Can, he is black lover like me too so... I decided to be a witch. 

Bununla ilgili çok ama çok heyecanlıydım aslında. Yukarıdaki fotoğrafıma bakarak söyleyebiliyor musunuz bilmiyorum ama bu sene cadı oldum! Evet, biliyorum, çok klasik... Başta üç seçeneğim vardı; Vampir Günlükleri tarzında bir vampir, normale oranla daha şık olan bir falcı ve modern bir cadı. Can'ında yardımıyla, oda benim gibi bir siyah sever tabii ki, cadı olmaya karar verdim.



You can see me as a Strigoi on top! I mean vampire. :D If you had read the Vampire Academy series you could know what I mean ;) I love Halloween! It's fun and gives me opportunity to find creative ideas for costumes. But It's not a thing that everybody celebrate and join the fun in my country, still some people do. They attend parties in Bars, Pubs, Clubs or make their own parties. I and my family love celebrating different holidays.

Beni yukarıda bir Strigoi olarak görebilirsiniz! Yani vampir. :D Eğer Vampir Akademisi serisi okumuşsanız ne demek istediğimi anlamışsınızdır ;) Cadılar Bayramını seviyorum! Eğlenceli ve kostümler için yaratıcı fikirler bulmama olanak tanıyor. Ama bu bayram benim ülkemde herkesin kutlayıp eğlendiği bir şey değil, hala bazı insanlar kutluyor. Barlardaki, Publardaki, Kulüplerdeki partilere yada kendi düzenledikleri partilere katılıyorlar. Ben ve ailem farklı bayramları kutlamayı seviyoruz.

My little and easy decorations and Halloween themed wall ;) 
Benim küçük ve basit dekorasyonlarım ve Cadılar Bayramı temalı duvar ;)


No party or photoshoot without Snapchat filters! 
Snapchat filitreleri olmadan parti yada fotoğraf çekimi olmaz!

So, what are your plans for the day? Will you go trick or treating, watch a scary movie at home with candy or are you going out on Halloween party? 

Peki senin bugün için planların ne? Şeker yada şaka yapmaya mı gidecek misin, yoksa evde oturup şeker yiyerek korku filmi mi izleyeceksin yada bir Cadılar Bayramı partisine mi gideceksin?


44 comments :

  1. I love your vampire teeth where did u get them from! Id rock these everyday lol. U look pretty I love the make up. I really wanted to dress up today and go out somewhere with my fiancé but I dnt think is happening!! I have nothing to wear and no plans. We might just go out for a meal later or a nice long walk. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.. :-) Have a lovely day! Visit me whenever you have time www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk kisses Dominica! xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These vampire teeth are from snapchat filters actually! :D But If they were real I'd rock them everyday too!

      Delete
  2. I love it!! You look absolutely amazing!!!

    S'mores and Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ben bugünü çalışarak geçirdim ancak akşam sizin paylaşımlarınızla neşelendim.Hepsi birbirinden güzel olmuş ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yorumunuzda beni çok neşelendirdi, nazik ve tatlı yorumunuz için çok teşekkür ederim :) ♥

      Delete
  4. Love the makeup! There are so many different kinds of vampires I can see why you had a hard time picking haha. TVD/Strigoi vampires seem quite similar though!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Çok başarılı olmuş bence :) takipteyim canım bende beklerim esen kal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vampire teeth look so good, love the make up.

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instead of scary vampires, I much prefer this kind of looks. Vampire teeth look good!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a great Halloween! I didn't do anything but wish I did now, dressing up looks fun x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vampire look :-) It's gorgeous!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love being a vampire too, I can do this everyday :D

      Delete
  10. Loving your Halloween look!

    I miss Halloween already

    Tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your eyeliner!
    https://mariarttr.blogspot.com.ee

    ReplyDelete